Forum

Notifications
Clear all

KOTOR remake

Undercova
Member QA
Bureido
Initiate Member

That's pretty cool. Would be nice if they did this for some of the older games too

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 April 2021 02:49
Undercova liked
pcgoblin
Initiate Member

I heard about this Thursday on the podcast TechStuff.  I'm always interested when I hear a game is being remade from the ground up.  I have KOTOR and KOTOR II through Steam, and some original CDs belonging to one of my sons.  KOTOR gives me motion sickness, but hopefully the new version will provide options for dealing with this.

This is the link to the podcast. KOTOR is the "beloved old video game is getting remade" mentioned in the description.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/105-techstuff-26941194/episode/tech-news-spring-loaded-apples-81533152/

I plan to listen to the minimax podcast mention in the Eurogamer article.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 April 2021 12:26
Undercova liked
Undercova
Member QA
Posted by: @bureido

That's pretty cool. Would be nice if they did this for some of the older games too

yeah ... like Star Wars: Empire at War 😍 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25 April 2021 16:53
Bureido
Initiate Member

X-wing vs Tie fighter or Jedi academy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 April 2021 11:11
Undercova
Member QA
Posted by: @bureido

X-wing vs Tie fighter or Jedi academy

good choice too 🙂

i remember how i played Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith back then when it came out. me and many friends played LAN partys that time ... was so much fun ! 😀

it was epic to "force push" enemies (friends) down the platforms into the deep where they died 🤣 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26 April 2021 12:58
Bureido
Initiate Member

Pretty sure i still have all of my old Star Wars games. Will try and install them one day to see if i can give them a play

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 April 2021 12:31