Do you have problems with the launcher not being able to connect to the game server ??
21 October 2021
Notifications
Clear all

Welcome To Project SWG Topic?

Vik Vivec
Initiate Member

Just thought it was a bit odd to not see a Welcome topic on the forums so I made one. ? ? ? 

I'm Michael been missing Galaxies since 2011, played even to the last day it was live and still never got to see everything.  Just wanted to say hello to everyone and I hope I can enjoy many more months of SWG I missed out on while in college.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16 January 2021 12:39
Undercova liked
Undercova
Member QA

Hey Michael ! 🙂

Welcome to the project ! We had to move from old forum/website last month so everything looks a bit clean/empty right now.

Yeah i am still surprised how many corners in the galaxy i still find that i never explored on live server ! ? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 January 2021 12:44
Vik Vivec
Initiate Member
Posted by: @undercova

Hey Michael ! 🙂

Welcome to the project ! We had to move from old forum/website last month so everything looks a bit clean/empty right now.

Yeah i am still surprised how many corners in the galaxy i still find that i never explored on live server ! ? 

Yeah wish I could say the same about ToR, always felt lacking, great if all you want is a story but after that it just gets boring. I found my Total Experience disc the other night figured it was time to give an SWG emulator a shot.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17 January 2021 10:44