Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome To Project SWG Topic?

Vik Vivec
Initiate Member

Just thought it was a bit odd to not see a Welcome topic on the forums so I made one. 😆 🤗 👍 

I'm Michael been missing Galaxies since 2011, played even to the last day it was live and still never got to see everything.  Just wanted to say hello to everyone and I hope I can enjoy many more months of SWG I missed out on while in college.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16 January 2021 12:39
Undercova liked
Undercova
Member QA

Hey Michael ! 🙂

Welcome to the project ! We had to move from old forum/website last month so everything looks a bit clean/empty right now.

Yeah i am still surprised how many corners in the galaxy i still find that i never explored on live server ! 🤣 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 January 2021 12:44
Vik Vivec
Initiate Member
Posted by: @undercova

Hey Michael ! 🙂

Welcome to the project ! We had to move from old forum/website last month so everything looks a bit clean/empty right now.

Yeah i am still surprised how many corners in the galaxy i still find that i never explored on live server ! 🤣 

Yeah wish I could say the same about ToR, always felt lacking, great if all you want is a story but after that it just gets boring. I found my Total Experience disc the other night figured it was time to give an SWG emulator a shot.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17 January 2021 10:44